Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy Day Tomorrow

Just a quick post tonight.

After several days of gray weather it looks like we will finally see some sunshine tomorrow.  Good thing because it is going to be a busy day.  Franklin and Butch will be back to work on the smoker/grill.  It's coming along beautifully.  Harland is still counting down the days until he can fire it up.  I think we are at day 24.   I am planning to work on sorting, organizing and purging in the storage building.  Also, Bill is coming to replace the sliding doors in the basement with window.

JoCasta was working on getting her videos off all of their SD cards and posted some on YouTube.  There is a oh so cute video of Charlotte twirling with Bubba.  Charlotte loves wearing her tutu and of course Bubba had to wear one to.  I've watched it 10 times already!

There will be 5 guys for lunch tomorrow.  So I am trying to decide what to feed them.  Harland suggested a meat loaf.  So I think I will go with that.

Just want to leave you with a few pictures to update the smoker/grill project, a beginning picture of my storage building project, a before picture of the sliding doors and Butter's calf.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow.  It's going to be cool, but get outside and enjoy the sunshine!  Even if it's only for a few minutes!









4 comments:

missjulierae said...

Is Harlan just kicking back while the other guys work? Ha! :) Terri - I am so happy you are writing this blog! It makes me miss home and all the days I spend playing upstairs at your house and on the farm. All the remodeling you've done looks fantastic!

Wayne and JoCasta Britt said...

When is the official first cooking day?

Henni Penni said...

Hi Julie,

Harland is 'supervising' his projects! You should plan to come back to visit. Would love to see you.

Henni Penni said...

JoCasta and Wayne,
Your daddy says sometime the first part of March!